The art of selling services. What is the best way to grow your business?
PIVITAS launched a study into business development practices across professional and b2b services.
Who will benefit from this study?
- Professional services firms, including those that work with retail clients.
- Wealth Management
- B2b suppliers and service providers
What did we do?
- PIVITAS reviewed industry research and conducted in-depth interviews with senior managers and C-level executives across b2b and professional services to assess:
- Business development tactics
- Growth strategies
What did we discover?
Supported by quotes, stories, and analysis, highlighted insights include:
- Despite the hype surrounding digital marketing, direct human interaction remains optimal for many service providers. This is especially true for services that require the seller to engage in extensive customer education over the course of the sales cycle (consulting, wealth management, complex legal services).
- Autonomy is a challenge: Lack of consistency across individual practices or salespeople is a leading barrier to growth in services.
- Prospecting isn’t the only way forward. Innovating new offerings for current customers, growing existing accounts, and elevating customer experiences to promote positive word-of-mouth referrals are untapped opportunities for growth.
How can you get a copy?
For more information or to obtain a free copy, please contact us by clicking here.